Monday, November 7, 2011

stuck.

I can never get shit done on Friday nights. The moment I reach home, a week's worth of fatigue and lack of sleep hits me like a runaway banda de frente. So I can't get work done, but I can somehow still stay up till 4. Fuck man, I need discipline. And it's only week 3.

Recently I think my plan to graduate, build a portfolio during NS and then apply to NTU for ADM has been coming apart. Mainly because I've thinking so much about it, and I realise my creative mind hasn't been working. In the beginning I just didn't like that my drawings were too rigid and technical. Now my mind can't even work fluidly. I really feel so stuck.

I've been viewing art blogs to get some inspiration and try to grasp this fluidity of form, but all they're doing is making me even aware about being unable to draw like that. Ughhhhhh fuuuuuuucccckkk.

No comments:

Post a Comment